How do you move a site from one plesk domian to another on the same server?
The ftp and export method.
Get your data.
1. Ftp to the old site and download the files to your local computer.
2. Login to the plesk panel and go to Manage Hosting for the old domain. Go to Websites and Domains. Go to databases. Click on the database name. Click Webadmin. Click Export Tab. Click Custom. make sure all the databases tables are selected (blue). Click Go. This should produce a popup so you can save the file locally.
1. Login to pelsk and click subscriptions. Click Add New Subscription. Fill out the details (make note of the new username and password) and and click okay.
2. ftp to the new domain and upload the files from the old domain.
3. Go to Manage Hosting for the new domain. Go to Websites and Domains. Go to databases. Click add new database. Click on the database name after creation and add a new database user. Click on Webadmin and go to the import tab. Locate the file for the database download and upload. You should see all the tables at this point.
4. Locate the database config file in the new database and edit it with the new database name, user and password.